Essentially Men is offering a unique workshop to recharge and upskill men who are working with men or youth as leaders. This is a special edition of the powerful experiential Essentially Men training programme presented especially for facilitators, counsellors, therapists, doctors, support workers, social workers, teachers, trainers, group leaders & organisational managers.
Men will be drawing on a deep pool of male wisdom and healing that Essentially Men and Rex McCann have acquired over the last 19 years in working with 1000’s of New Zealand men from all walks of life and cultural backgrounds.
Anchored in a powerful experiential base, this workshop gives men a space to explore their own issues while developing a style of leadership and intervention that is in touch with heart and intuition.
To book your place on this course phone 0064 09 376 2386 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information and to download a registration form: www.essentiallymen.net.
“A workshop superbly conducted.”
John McAlpine - Counsellor
“For over nineteen years Essentially Men has been a leader in the field of finding new ways of working with men therapeutically, emotionally and socially. I can personally attest to the transformation these programmes can bring to men throughout the cultural and socioeconomic spectrum of our communities.”
Chris Davidson - Chief Executive Man Alive
“Essentially Men was without question the most transformational weekend of my life. In 37 years of attending personal development workshops, courses and programmes including many that required a 5 figure investment, nothing has come close to the feelings of liberation, confidence and freedom I experienced from Essentially Men.”
Tom Poland - Founder and Director, Entrepreneurs Success Program
“Sweaty, humorous, challenging, encouraging and uplifting - all the ingredients to make me a well man!”
Essentially Men 71 participant
7 reasons to attend this weekend -
- Acquire guidance from a deep pool of male wisdom and healing to pass on to those whose lives you help shape.
- Grow your capacity as a man to foster safe, trusting and meaningful relationships where people feel valued, honoured and understood.
- Enhance your skill set and ability to work powerfully and effectively with others, especially men whose lives you help to shape.
- Develop leadership in touch with heart and intuition that integrates your inner knowing with outer action, bringing you a strengthened sense of boundary, purpose and direction in relationship and your work life.
- Take time in the company of peers free from competition and responsibilities to do developmental work on yourself in a skillfully held container. This work will assist you to relate to clients and co-workers in a clean and clear way.
- Explore some of the deepest themes that define us as men and experience powerful and possibly new ways to engage with yourself and others through experiential processes.
- Forge connection with a heart inspired community of men working in similar fields and return to your work refreshed, renewed and inspired.