The Australian Government is funding DIY Male Health Toolboxes to be sent to men’s sheds around the country. The announcement by the Minister for Indigenous Health, Warren Snowdon, was made as he launched Men’s Health Week with Australian Men’s Shed Association Patron Tim Mathieson in Canberra.
Entries in Events: Men's Sheds (4)
In this month's issue:
Wellbeing and the Australian quality of life
Growing men’s health: Broadening the conceptual and practical agenda
Effective Ways of Engaging Men - men’s health promotion training
PCFA support for gay/bi men with prostate cancer
Introducing Eric - “Don’t Stop it, Swap it”
Poverty & Disadvantage: Both stressful & sickening
- Maitland Men’s Shed Expo, Maitland Town Hall, April 13 & 14, 2011
- Blokes’ Day, Hawkesbury Showground, Clarendon Sunday 5th June 10am - 3pm
- National Men's Health Gathering 2011 September 19 - 22 2011 Perth Pan Pacific Hotel
- Men’s Health Week
- myHealthMate™: the pocket symptom checker for men
- Launch of the new Dads In Distress website
- The real Samurai: ‘Fukushima 50’ swells to 700
AMSA in conjunction with hosts, Queensland Men’s Shed Association (QMSA), is delighted to announce the next national conference will be held in beautiful Brisbane, on 21-23 August 2011, at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre. This conference will showcase the growth and spread of Men’s Sheds throughout Australia. With over 450 sheds and 40,000 men, this movement is growing rapidly and is now the largest male-based representative association in the nation and is attracting worldwide interest.
2nd National MEN’S SHED Conference
13 - 14 September 2007 Manly Pacific Hotel, Manly NSW
Growing together: Blokes building...