The National Men’s Health Gathering 2009 consists of the following 3 events:
- 5th National Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Male Health Convention Oct 6 - 7
- 8th National Men's Health Conference Oct 7 - 9
- 4th National Men & Family Relationships Forum Oct 8 - 9.
Abstract submissions are now open. The National Mens Health Gathering 2009 invites presentations under the following categories:
- Interactive workshops (90 minutes) will have a participatory, interactive focus and clear outcomes
- Short paper presentations (22 minutes maximum plus 8 minutes for question and answer time) will be grouped with related topics in a chaired session. 2 – 3 papers per 90 minute timeslot.
Abstracts must be submitted online by 1 May 2009. To submit an abstract please visit the website www.workingwithmen.org.au and follow the instructions.
In this milestone year of the formation of the first National Men’s Health Policy, join us for this opportunity to make a difference in men’s health and well-being by sharing your knowledge, skills and practice in the area. This gathering will provide a chance for you to participate in strengthening the advancement of male health in the Australasian region and beyond through effective strategic planning and knowledge management.
If you have any regarding this email, or the Gathering, please visit the conference website www.workingwithmen.org.au or contact Sarah Mason:
National Men's Health Gathering 2009
Tulips Meetings Management
PO Box 116
Salamander Bay NSW 2317
Telephone: 02 4984 2554
Facsimile: 02 4984 2755